Are you prepared for a power outage?

Power outages happen for numerous reasons. Are you & your inflatables prepared for the next power outage? Just this week in Pennsylvania an indoor bounce house collapsed on a 4 year old when the indoor center’s power was knocked out by a storm. The 4 year old was jumping in a large Batman inflatable when the power outage caused the bouncer to deflate with the little girl inside. The father had to pull the little girl up to the netting so that she wouldn’t suffocate as the inflatable came down on top of her. Continue reading “Are you prepared for a power outage?”

Bounce House Blower Starts Fire in Indoor Center

Jump On It Fire

An Indoor Center in Maryland called¬†“Jump On It”, ¬†recently experienced a fire that was caused by a malfunction of one of the bounce house blowers. According to news reports, a parent alerted the staff around 12:40 on September 9th that they noticed smoke coming from the blower attached to the Batman inflatable. The smoke turned to flames and the parent told others in the facility as well as the front desk who used the intercoms to alert everyone.

Continue reading “Bounce House Blower Starts Fire in Indoor Center”