Bounce House Blower Starts Fire in Indoor Center

Jump On It Fire

An Indoor Center in Maryland called¬†“Jump On It”, ¬†recently experienced a fire that was caused by a malfunction of one of the bounce house blowers. According to news reports, a parent alerted the staff around 12:40 on September 9th that they noticed smoke coming from the blower attached to the Batman inflatable. The smoke turned to flames and the parent told others in the facility as well as the front desk who used the intercoms to alert everyone.

Continue reading “Bounce House Blower Starts Fire in Indoor Center”