This video demonstrates the proper way for operators to control children getting on and off of an inflatable bounce house. The key points to get from the video are:
- Make sure children do not enter the exits
- Check the height restrictions on the unit and be sure children are the correct size
- Make the children enter the bounce house in an orderly fashion without pushing each other.
- Watch the children while they are playing in the inflatable to make sure they are not doing unsafe activities such as flips.
- Watch children getting out of the inflatable or off of slides. Be sure they are coming out feet first.
- Be sure that mats are secured properly at the entrances & exits of the inflatable.